|Open cross-office registration items: Cross-office Registration may be conducted except for the following items listed below:
(1) Registration involving measurements.
(2) Entrusted registration.
(3) Registration of direct (except for address change, door plate reorganization, certificate exchange registration, and natural person name change registration).
(4) Correction registration (except for the name, date of birth, national ID number, address, or door plate error cases that have been corrected and archived by the Household Registration Office.
(5) Subject matters declared for clearance under the Act for Ancestor Worship Guild or the Cadastral Clearance Act.
(6) Registration cases undertaken pursuant to Article 34-1 of the Land Act.
(7) The registeree has no uniform business number or the uniform business number is a serial number (except if an identity document containing the original registered address of the registeree is attached).
(8) Over 10 consecutive registration cases have been applied.
(9) Merged or combined with a none cross-office registration application case.